This workshop aims to provide an environment, where researchers on present and future methods of control for water resource systems, researchers and practitioners representing the state of the art in water resource engineering science, researchers considering the theme of water in the context of social systems, and representatives of industry can meet and exchange ideas.
Contributions are sought that:
- study present and future methods of control for water resource systems;
- present case studies of the application of innovative control methods to water resource systems;
- examine control methods that allow for multipurpose use.
Dates to remember:
17 December 201828 January 2019 – Final extension of draft paper submission.
- 11 February 2019 – Extended Abstract submission
- 18 March 2019 – Notification of Acceptance
- 15 April 2019 – Deadline for early registration
- 14 May 2019 – Full paper submission
- 15 June 2019 – Deadline for standard registration
- 19-20 September 2019 – Workshop